The Free OpenSync application offers a number of features that allow you to measure everyday experiences in your mobile network. No goal is included:
- Test speed in terms of download speed, upload speed and latency check, mobile or Wi-Fi
- Presentation on a speed test history, map or list
- Network availability stats - how long have you been connected with 2G, 3G, 4G, or a signal
- Statistics on all the networks worldwide at an experienced speed
- Independent coverage map with data submitted by the user
- Free and ad-free
Detailed: speed test
Speed test does a 10-second download test, a 10-second uploaded test, and some ping tests and you can determine the speed. Speed test runs on shared CDN servers. The result of the motion is calculated with the middle class of the sample.
Run a speed test and use speed test history:
- Now measure the experience with the mobile network
- Compare speed on Wi-Fi and mobile connections
- On the map, indicate where are the best places
- Find the fastest place at home or at work, inside or outside the house
- Find the best time to use WiFi or mobile data
- See how the speed changes over time
- Diagnosis of problems with mobile or WiFi connection - Problems with application or connection?
- Confirm new or repaired Wireless Router Function
Speed Test Share on social media:
- Compare speed with users of similar mobile service providers
- Decide whether you should change the carrier or receive a separate device
Detailed: Availability statistics
Availability is based on signal data. When the screen is on, the collected app is 2G, 3G which you passed on 3G, or was not indicative. It shows the availability of your network in those places where you use your phone most often.
Use network availability for:
- Know your connection - do you have a 4G package but no 4G?
- If you receive 3G or 4G in places where you spend most of your time
- Do you prove to your mobile operator that you have a problem - much time for 2G?
Detailed: Network statistics
OpenSync has network statistics for all operators from around the world. Network statistics are generated during the 60-day period using speed test and waveform data. Locations and network statistics include download speed, upload speed and delays, so users can update their experience in this field. Assorted network statistics are based on metrics that are important to you.
Use network statistics:
- Compare the speed of all operators in your environment. Can you reach better speeds?
- Choose the best provider if you go abroad and need a local SIM card
- If you are considering various places to stay, choose the best location
- You can help the provider to use a dual-sim phone for another SIM card
Detailed: map covers
OpenSignal’s coverage maps are available for all operators and street level has increased. The cover is based on a map signal that users use. When users have, the signal data is collected and displayed on the map. Change settings for cheap colors
Use a cover card for:
- If you need to download things before traveling, try it out
- Find areas with a remote area signal
- Search 4G or just 2G / 3 areas - Get 4G based on the map, but not? Check your device.
- Find out which operator has the best signal in your environment
- See experienced real coverage - no estimates
About Open Signal
Using the application, you automatically record speed and 2G, 3G and 4G LTE data. This helps us to understand how users experience cellular networks and the industry is good wireless. Can help you to create a network. You can disable data collection in settings.
Location: Average speed tests are displayed on the map. In addition, you contribute to the network statistics and coverage maps.
Phone: Helps us to get better information on Dual-SIM devices
The open signal is changing, so help us improve! Join the Beta Community: http://opnsg.nl/beta-Community.
4G WiFi Maps & Speed Test APK content rating is 3+ years. This app is rated 4.2 by 371,191 users who are using this app. This app is listed in the play store and in the Tools category of Shop. To know more about the company/developer, visit OpenSignal.com website who developed it. 4G WiFi Maps & Speed Test APK can be downloaded and installed on Android 4.1 and higher Android devices. Download the app using your favorite browser and click Install to install the application. Please note that we provide both basic and pure APK files and faster download speeds than 4G WiFi Maps & Speed Test APK Mirror. This app APK has been downloaded 10,000,000+ times on store. You can also download 4G WiFi Maps & Speed Test APK and run it with the popular Android Emulators.