One of the best ideas that Adobe has had is to adapt some of its digital photo and image editing tools to mobile platforms like iPhone and Android. The brand has done so by considering the nature of these environments so that these apps are easier to use than the versions available to use on Windows PC or Mac.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom for Android: a light but powerful editor
We’ve seen this in Photoshop Express, which allows basic editing and editing on smartphones and tablets without sacrificing the best image editor technology you can download. And we also saw it on Lightroom, the software oriented to work with digital photography and which is used by a lot of editing professionals.
With the APK of APK from Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC, the business approaches any mobile user with the power of digital editing. The app offers a wide range of features and tools that you can use without having great advanced knowledge in editing and editing (obviously, the more you know, the better you will use it). < / p>
Photo editing and management software for digital image professionals.
This Lightroom CC 2017 for Android offers the following features and characteristics at a low price of… free . Yes, you can download its APK for free even if it also allows you to buy additional features in the app:
- Take photos on the same app with the real-time effects app.
- High dynamic range (HDR) mode to automatically increase the exposure rank.
- Presets to apply settings automatically when taking the photo.
- Wide range of photo editing tools that allow you to edit images in seconds.
- Advanced editing of the tone curve to enhance color, exposure, tone and contrast.
- Batch edition of large albums.
- Selectively adjust any part of the image.
- Online image recording using the features of Creative Cloud.
- Sharing images on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Flickr.
As we told you, some of its features are only available for the full or Premium version of Lightroom, especially those that have to do with the use of Creative Cloud servers. This is indicated for users who use this platform because they use more Adobe tools (usually professionals). In any case, you can freely use the app on your mobile.