Are you tired of photo editing apps forever? Today we present you one more but with the fun and nice touch that we like. Candy Camera is a specific app for Android devices to touch up selfies full of options and features to succeed in shining but also to make your WhatsApp profile photo very different .
Join the more than 7,000,000 people who touch up their selfies with this fun app.
How to use this selfie editing app
For its purpose, this app must be easy to use and able to control itself completely with one hand, and it succeeds. By following Instagram or Retrica, the application allows you to move on all the menus at the bottom of the screen among different tabs , each intended for a configuration: filters, aesthetic alterations, stickers, frames… Learning to use this tool is a breeze.
Here are the main options of this complete tool thanks to which each photo can be unique.
- Range of specific filters for selfies that show themselves in real time .
- Beauty features to modify, lighten the skin, hide blemishes, reduce the size of the nose, make up.
- Possibility to add stickers or stickers to choose between several thematic packs, one for each occasion.
- Silent mode includes to never attract too much attention.
- Ability to change filters and touch up selfies among simple movements on the screen.
- The option to make collages allows the user to be creative with several of these photos.
Candy Camera vs B612
Many users wonder which of these two apps is better because their goal is the same: selfie editing. Even if everyone can have different tastes, in our opinion the application that we present to you today has a great advantage compared to B612, much better known because it has been in the sector for a longer time. This is mainly the large number of filters, stickers, settings and configurations that are included in the free version (it also has in-app purchases) compared to the veteran who has many less if the user does not want to go through the checkout.
However, if we focus on the interface, it must be said that B612 wins the battle . This is much more intuitive and simple so that the user can access each of the options more easily and with the least number of keystrokes possible on the screen (but it is true that the design of an app becomes simpler if there are fewer options to include in the menus).
New features in the latest version
- Service stabilization and error correction.