Google Assistant, Siri or Cortana are some of the most popular and widely used personal assistants for mobile phones in the world. But as you well know, they are not the only ones and DataBot is an example.
It is a talking robot that responds with its own voice to questions that interest us in addition to offering different functions, ranging from useful aspects for the management of our daily life to others who obey simple entertainment.
The main characteristics of this virtual assistant
Here are the main features it offers:
- Research and identify the items in demand by offering brief descriptions.
- Create multimedia presentations using voice, text and images.
- Answer specific questions using different online services such as web search via Google, Wikipedia or RSS feeds.
- Create briefing notes related to requested research with related details, links and services.
- Share results via email and social media.
- Voices in several languages: Spanish, English, French, Italian, German and Portuguese.
- Secretariat and agenda, able to manage shopping lists, reminders, appointments and alarms.
- The horoscope.
- A voice calculator.
- A music player.
However, it does not integrate into the operating system like the Google Assistant does, for example.