Don't anyone dare speak badly about the post-apocalyptic sci-fi film Waterworld and / or Kevin Costner's performance in that classic 1990s film, which cost a ton of money for the time. Yes, I see him every year (or almost).
And why this totally incongruous introduction? Because the plot of the game Idle Arks is basically the same: after a massive and planetary flood, the earth has been submerged and the surviving humanity must subsist by floating on the water. This is an incremental game where you have to collect materials and obtain supplies to expand your raft, until it becomes a great ark and assembles a growing civilization of survivors.
- Nice three-dimensional and pixelated graphics.
- The player can change the viewing angle of the scene as they wish.
- The weather is variable: sunny days, storms, snowfall, wind changes ...
- Over 100 building materials such as wood, bottles, etc.
- Treasures and all kinds of supplies float on the sea.
- Since this is an incremental type game, it continues to evolve even if you don't play.
- All kinds of survivors, animals and plants can be unlocked.