It has certainly happened to you to want to send a message to someone who was not in your address book and that, by pure laziness, for a reason of speed or for any other reason, you didn ' didn't want to add. With WhatsDirect , you can do it.
Send WhatsApp messages to people who are not in your address book
The application has a very simple operation. To send messages, just follow these steps:
- É type 1 : enter the number of the person to whom you want to send a message. If it is from another country, you will need to include the corresponding code.
- É step 2 : write an SMS and add multimedia files if you wish, such as photos or videos.
- É step 3 : press the send button Send .
- É step 4 : the application will redirect you to WhatsApp where you will have to send the message. By that time, you will have started a conversation with the user without needing to add their number.
In addition to this very practical feature which means that we do not need to add contacts, this application offers a function which is not available on WhatsApp but on other applications such as Telegram : being able to send messages to yourself . That is, you can start a conversation with your own number and send everything you want back to it without having to search for files in group chats or other contacts.< / div>
- Minimum operating system required: Android 4.1.