X-Plane 10 Flight Simulator (Mod, unlocked) - a very interesting and attractive air simulator on your Android device. The developers of this game give you plenty of room for aircraft technology and feel like navigator aircraft. Fly with a war or an empty liner in air combat and enjoy the scenic beauty and sunset. The choice is just for you, the number of large transfers in the game you can choose. Collect points and coins around the world, for which you can buy a new aircraft.
The power and details of the X-Plane Desktop on your mobile device ... This is not a game, but a simulator!
"Highly Recommended." - Mail Martin, England
1 million downloads!
Let's see, why the actual pilots fly X-Plane.
It starts with the Airplane model - the only model airplane used in our FAA-Certified Desktop Simulator - it is enough to complete the flex in your wings and swing your landing gear.
Supplement our desktop-capable airplanes with plenty of levers and interactive 3D cockpit - so that you can boot fully with hundreds of buttons, buttons and cockpit switches. With cocked gauges, flight performance and more, these cockpits are as real as our full desktop cases.
But the plane is not good without a plane to hit. That's why our open spaces are spread over the grounds, city buildings, and 3D airports - including terminal buildings, jet roads, hangars and more.
- S9 Free Tutorials to learn the basics of tech-off and landing, traffic behaviors, helicopters and more
- Internet multiplayer for 2 players (free) by center
- Wired for the entire system model with full interactive cockpit, work displays, displays, buttons, and switches in many layers
- The full startup is supported on many startups (alternatively starting any aircraft with the cool and dark state)
- Ad modeled more than 50 systems, each of which could fail in command
- Emergency view
- Mission Combat Mission
This app contains 2 airplanes (plus all 5 viewing areas) for free. In addition, the following planes are available in the application:
- Beechcraft King Air C90B
- Piper PA-18 Super Cub
- Piaggio P.180 Avanti
- Boeing B777-200ER Airliner w/ 3 liveries
- Boeing B747-400 Jumbo Jet w/ 3 liveries
- Bombardier CRJ200 Regional Jet w/ 3 liveries
- Douglas DC-3 Airliner w/ full interactive cockpit + 3 liveries
- McDonnell Douglas MD-80 w/ 3 liveries
- A-10 Thunderbolt II (“Warthog”) Fighter
- F-22 Raptor Fighter
- F-4 Phantom II Fighter
- Beechcraft Baron B58 w/ full interactive cockpit
- Sikorsky S76 Helicopter w/ alternate livery
- Free! Cessna 172SP w/ full interactive cockpit + 4 liveries
- Free! Cirrus Vision SF50 w/ full interactive cockpit + 5 liveries
- Airbus A320 Airliner w/ 3 liveries
- Boeing B737-800 Airliner w/ full interactive cockpit (over 280 switches, buttons, knobs, & levers!) + 3 liveries
All 5 scenery regions are free for everyone!
- Juneau, Alaska
- Innsbruck, Austria
- Oahu, Hawaii
- Grand Canyon
- Seattle/Tacoma, Washington